Is this your first time here?
To create a Moodle account at St John's College Nottingham please follow the procedure below.
Please note - all requests go to the Registry team who may need a few days to process your application.
- Click the button below and fill in your details.
- It is a good idea to remember your requested username and password.
- The Registry team at St John's will be notified of your request, and you will receive an application receipt via email.
- Registry will contact you when processed on the same email address which you used to apply.
- Once you receive your account confirmation, come back to this page and login with the username and password you requested
- Find the course you are looking for and enroll yourself.
- Any problems please email or phone Registry on (044) 0115 9251117
If you do forget your password there is a link under the login box where you can request a reset.
You will need to know your username or your email address.
If you request a password reset but don't hear anything it will most likely be because you mistyped the username or email .
Please note that St John's staff are unable to view your password, so please don't ask.